Monday, April 23, 2007

Station Update

Songs added this week are as follows:

  • Just In Case You Wondered - Strokeland Superband
  • She Shot A Hole In My Soul - Huey Lewis & the News
  • Somebody Done Changed The Lock On My Door - James Brown
  • Knock On Wood - Men From U.N.C.L.E.
  • Ants - Sage
  • Shame, Shame, Shame - Dr. Hector & The Groove Injectors
  • Hey Young World - Gerald Albright
  • Let The Good Times Roll - Wayne`Buttery and the Groove
  • Cajun Moon -Jules Broussard
  • Ain't That A Bitch - Johnny "Guitar" Watson
  • When Will Colin Powell Write His Tell All Book - Strokeland Superband
  • Small World (Part Two) - Huey Lewis & the News
  • Kansas City - James Brown
  • How Can You Doubt My Love - Men From U.N.C.L.E
  • Knock You Out - Sage
  • I Need a Woman to Treat Me Right - Chris Cain Band
  • You Are My Sunshine - Jon Smith
  • This And That - Liquid Soul
  • (She's) Some Kind Of Wonderful - Huey Lewis & the News