Monday, February 11, 2008

News From Mark Dolin


Friends and countrymen (and countrywomen), Lend me your ear..... Wonderful things are happening for yours truly over the past few days. Since being nominated for the Phoenix Music Awards, I have been getting some nice recognition for my song "Don't Ever Stop Now", which is now on their site. Without going into detail, this could very well get me places in the LA Music scene, including the L A Music Awards.If you are so moved, please go to their site http://www.myspace.com/phoenixmusicawards and listen to my song (songs begin playing when you log on, it's sometimes necessary to scroll down one step on the player to get to my song, #6). They are taking a tally of "hits" on the songs and judging popularity by this measure. It would help me so much if you could do this. Thank you......mark